Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Utah Feis Countdown-3 Days

Not really much to report except I worked 5 hours longer than I had anticipated, which put me 5 hours behind.  Needless to say, I didn't get much accomplished today.

One good thing did happen today. I did get a ton of last minute donations (given by truly excited and gracious people) that helped me finalize my end of a really big project that was started by some of us at the dance studio.  It's really a wonderful thing and I can't say much about it right now, except that I can't wait to show pictures on this blog in a few weeks.  I'll have to ask her permission first though.  This was a hard and sometimes draining project to accomplish, but every week I was reminded why we were all working so hard. I know we are all breathing a huge sigh of relief that we're done, but I'm extremely humbled by the outpouring of support we received.  I want to shout it from the rooftops, print it in every newspaper...THANK YOU!!!  THANK YOU!!  GOD BLESS YOU!!   

No comments: