Friday, June 20, 2008

All finished and bored.

LEGO Indiana Jones

The game was way too easy.  I mean, I did have to use a couple helps from some internet junkies who spend all their time on the video game boards, but hey....a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.  I was so close but couldn't find a few pieces no matter how hard I tried.  Ironically, the harder I searched the further they were.  I wasn't the only one that looked online either.  I didn't even have to ask the question.  Someone else had a hard time finding it before me and asked.  They even left a really nice, easy to find, subject line too.   I have to thank the LEGO maniacs...cuz without them...I'd still be playing the game.

I won't even spoil the end of the game.  I will say, however, that after already having saved up to buy all the x features.....I wasn't the least bit happy with the great prize it gave me.   All that saving and hoarding of coins to purchase the x features so early in your game isn't worth it. I'm just sayin'.  

I went back and tried to finish my Star Wars Complete Saga game, but it's really boring having played it 1.6 billion times already.  I think I'll just take a break from XBox 360 and get some laundry done. Oh and someone once said that kids really do need to eat.  ;)


No comments: