Friday, June 13, 2008

In case anyone asks......

LEGO video games are not the reason I have not been posting in awhile.  

Really, we've been so busy with Irish Dance, work, contemplating moving AGAIN and just life in general.  I'm not sure why 5 children keep me so busy.  You would have thought I'd have figured out all that time management stuff by now.  

I've also had a huge writers block.  Not that I write about anything interesting anyway.  I just haven't felt like doing much more than surfing my favorite blogs when I'm online...oh and researching Cognitive Left Brain Disability.   More on that in another post.

Anyway- after writing about my LEGO adventures I've realized my kids are still up.  So, I guess I must remove myself from my comfy chair and put my kids in bed (it's almost 11 pm) and then (since hubby is still at work) I guess I could go play a few more levels to see if I can get a bit further into my game.  Oh, I should also eat something since all I've eaten all day is a handful of chips, half a hot dog and a diet coke.  Yeah....healthy huh?  A sure fire way for me to hold on to the extra 10 lbs I've gained in the past 6 months.  I have been walking more though.  Thought I'd through in a positive tidbit.

Can't life just stop for a few days?  I really need time to catch up. 

Oh, and just so you can see what I'm up against.  Here's a picture of my LEGO bully sporting the sign for "I Love You!"  Just remember he's the one who pushes you off cliffs and wouldn't think twice about cutting you in half with a light saber.  Don't say I didn't warn ya.

 

No comments: