Friday, June 13, 2008

My newest addiction.....



Da dadada, da da dum, dadadada, da da da da dum.............

Yep.  LEGO Indiana Jones.  That's my latest, newest......most worthwhile addiction.  I absolutely love the LEGO Xbox 360 games.  We have them all.  

LEGO Star Wars 1, 2, and 3,
LEGO Star Wars 4, 5, and 6,
LEGO the COMPLETE SAGA (both Legos compiled into one...it's SWEET!!!!!) and
LEGO Indiana Jones

There's just something very satisfying about demolishing everything in your path, building things that give you a prize or lead you somewhere and earning MONEY!  Right now I have a little over 1 million with the x2 feature.  I'm working my way up to 2 million so I can buy the x4 thus giving me x8.  HEHE.  I love collecting all the coins. 

There is one thing I do not like about these games.  My 6 year old and I actually argue about them.  He's mean.  He beats me up so I break apart and then grabs the thing I was going for.  How rude!  He'll jump on a rope or do something so I can't do it.  Oh, and one time (this was the final straw) we actually had a fight about who was going to build the object and we both sat there.....for like 5 minutes......saying:  "You build it!" "NO!  You build it!"  "That's not fair! You get to do everything!"  "It's my game"  "Fine!  I'm not playing with you anymore.  You're mean!"  Then I threw down the controller and stomped upstairs.  The nerve of that child.   I swear!  

And coming in September to further my LEGO addiction and quite possibly prolong the LEGO battles with my 6 year old son.............





1 comment:

Not quite the Bradys said...

That is SO funny! You guys have addicted Bubba as well. He has been talking about Lego Indy for a week straight.