Monday, January 21, 2008

Learning the Treble Jig

Clare taught us another part of our Treble Jig this evening.  

I know that 3 months from now, I'll be saying the treble jig is SOOOO easy.  However, I'm still on the first step and trying to figure out my left foot now.  

How is it that I can do some of the steps great on my right leg, but those same steps I can't even figure out on my left leg?  Then, there are steps I do on my left leg that I can't seem to figure out on my right leg?

One of the new girls was asking me about the light jig.  That's so cool they are already learning that dance!  Good for them!  I was able to help her with the right leg and I remember having so much trouble with that dance.  Sometimes when you're learning something, you wonder if you'll ever get it.  It's good to know I will...someday.

Now....I just need to figure out how to dance hardshoe with the dang shoes ON.  

Wish me luck!  I am so afraid of falling on my butt and breaking something.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lorri! Long time no see. I'd love to be able to dance...AT ALL! So way to go! I! Love! Exclamation! Points! LOL.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. It's great to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

You're dancing too? That's awesome! You kids are getting so big. It's been so long!