Thursday, May 1, 2008

Red Butte Gardens Field Trip

Spring in Utah hasn't been very warm. We are planning on going back...maybe in June when the surroundings will be a bit more green. The weather on this day was one of the better days we've had...and that's not saying much. It was warm in the sun and by 1 pm I wanted to take my jacket off. I had a great time being in charge of five girls from Chloe's third grade class (including Chloe). Here are some photographs from our trip. I'm really proud of the flower ones I took. I think I'm getting a bit better on my camera. Maybe hubby will buy me that extra lens I want. :)













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's it worth to you?

Not quite the Bradys said...

The pic of Chloe holding the statue by the antlers totally looks like something from the cover of a hunting magazine! : )